Thursday, May 26, 2011

Interview with Trudy and expert with animals

1) Do you see abused animals on a daily basis?
A: I do see animals with many signs and symptoms of abuse

2) What do you think when you see an animal that has been abused?
A: It is a very sad thing too see because i dont see how anyone could do harm to an animal. All i can do is try and help them out as best as i can

3) Do you like working with animals?
A: I love being able to work with animals everyday because to me its something that i love and enjoy doing and i wouldnt give it up for anything.

4) What got you interested in working with animals?
A: It wasnt something that i ever had to think about or choose to do. I believe it was something that i was born with and loved to to do. I just always had a natural love for animals.

5) Would you ever consider adopting an abused animal?
A: If i could adopt all the abused animals and make them feel safe again i would

6) Do you know what neglect is?
A: I do, Neglect is where your basically stripping the animal away of there basic needs of survival

7) Have you ever seen an animal abused?
A: I have not had an personal experiances with animals being abused

8) What would you do if you see an animal being abused?
A: I would call the cops and reprot it

Thank you Trudy for answering my questions and taking time out of your day to help me out with this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment